6th January 2012, 10:40 AM
Yesbeekay

How to become Officer in Central Excise after completion of Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation?

How to become office in central excise after Bachalore of Engineering in Instrumentation

6th January 2012, 02:32 PM
rhl_paul

Default Re: How to become Officer in Central Excise after completion of Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation?

You have to give Combined graduate level Exam (filling of forms 15 march)

And hopefully clear the two tiered exam to get a job as a Excise Officer.
29th May 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Officer in Central Excise after completion of Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation?

how to join in central excise department ? is there any entrance exam for it? im pursuing my btech righ now ! plz suggest me.
28th October 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

hi myself avishek acharjee. I am now persuing my graduation in accounts hons and planning for cs and llb for future .after that I will try to give exams for different officer posts ,so kindly inform me what exam will be suitable for me considering my educational background...or I will stick to cs and llb ,if so then what will be my starting salary..
28th October 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hi I am now persuing my graduation in accounts hons 2nd year and planning for cs and llb for future ,after that I will give exams for various officer posts .so please inform me that what exams will be suitable for me considering my educational background...or If i will stick to cs and llb (full time) then what will be my starting salary..and which institute will give best preparation for that officer post in kolkatta.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?