23rd January 2011, 03:51 AM
Arko1490

Paratrooper Regiment 5 PARA after joining the Army as an engineer?

hey guys i just wanna know that if i can join the paratrooper regiment such as the 5 PARA after joining the army as an engineer ??? because getting the maroon beret is my ultimate goal.....plzz help me to clear my doubts..peace out

23rd January 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Paratrooper Regiment 5 PARA after joining the Army as an engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arko1490 View Post
hey guys i just wanna know that if i can join the paratrooper regiment such as the 5 PARA after joining the army as an engineer ??? because getting the maroon beret is my ultimate goal.....plzz help me to clear my doubts..peace out
Yes, you can. At any time during your army service but you will have to pass the probation.
2nd February 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Paratrooper Regiment 5 PARA after joining the Army as an engineer?

Hi! Sir i want to join in para regiment and i just finish my twelve so could u please help how and when?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?