9th August 2010, 05:36 PM
shatrughna gupta

How to become a pilot in IAF? Institutes for training and fee structures?

sir, i am 12th appeare boy and i want to be a pilot in iaf. how much %needed for that and which institude will good for training and how much monthly charge i have to pay at the time of treaning.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the indian airforce being a graduate in zoology?
  2. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  3. Joining Air Force after doing B.Com?
  4. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  5. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  6. Can i join Indian Air Force after Engineering? Details about various institutes? Age-limit to join IAF?
  7. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to become a commercial pilot in India? List of best institutes in India to get training -- [New]
  9. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  10. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  11. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  12. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  13. List of institutes which offer Pilot Training in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  15. Is it mandatory to get above 90% marks in 12th to become a pilot?
  16. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply?
  17. What is the fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  18. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
30th August 2010, 01:27 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a pilot in IAF? Institutes for training and fee structures?

Since you are a 12th grade student so there are following schemes for you:-

Mode of Entries for +2 Students passed/appeared students:-

NDA: is conducted by UPSC (http://upsc.gov.in) twice every year probably in the months of april and september, detailed notification of almost 8-10 pages are announced in employment news.Candidate you had passed class 12 (Any subject) can appear for Army wing of NDA, Candidate you had passed/appeared class 12 (PCM) with at least 60% aggregate can appear for NAvy & AIrforce wings.

Age limit-
16 years- 19 1/2 years.

TES:
Candidates who have passed class 12 PCM with at least 70% aggregate can find direct entry to defence after cracking a small entrance conducted by Defence service itself.Notifacation are announced in employment news.

Age Limit: 17 years- 19 1/2 years. Candidate must not have attend the age of 19 1/2 years before commencement of training.

Valuable Advice:
Keep reading Employment News, for being up to date because all notifications are released there at least once in a month. And also because criteria keeps changing slightly.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
30th August 2010, 08:31 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a pilot in IAF? Institutes for training and fee structures?

Dear friend,
to become a pilot after 12th in IAF you need to fullfill certain criteria to give all India entrance exam NDA held twice in a year by the upsc goverment.you can go for army wing of Indiann army if you have passed 12th in any stream with 50% marks.you can go for Indain air Force,Navy if you have passed 12th with PCM and 60% marks in aggregate.the age limit is you should be between 16 to 19 years of age.
All The Best!!!!
30th August 2010, 03:11 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
there is only one chance of becoming an Indian air force pilot for anyone,
after 12th you should clear nda,
when you have cleared the exam they would ask you to play an stimulation game,if you pass that only then you can become an pilot,
also you should have an perfect eye sight of 6/6,
all the best
30th August 2010, 04:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

In IAF you can become pilots of three kinds: fighter pilot, transport pilot, helicopter pilot. You can be an IAF pilot by passing the NDA exam after+2 or CDS exam after graduation. The candidates should score at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.The age of the candidate should be between 17 and 20 years. Air Dundigul,Air Force Administrative College at Coimbatore, the School of Aviation Medicine at Bangalore, the Air Force Technical Training College at Jalahalli and the Paratrooper’s Training School at Agra some of the institutes offering training courses for IAF pilots. The fees differ in different Colleges. You can log on to the official website of the institutes for fee structure
30th November 2010, 09:31 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

you can take the exams like-UES CDS NDA SSC,after 12th you can take only NDA,for more information visit-www.carrierairforce.nic
8th December 2010, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i am btech 2nd year from IT branch,a girl candidate can i become a fighter pilot?
if yes then plz tell me the procedure??
20th December 2010, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I am a student of B.Sc 2nd year and i have passed 10 2 with 60%.I want to be a fighter pilot in INDIAN AIR FORCE and because su_30ki is my dream..Could u please tell me the procedure
13th February 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

iam 2nd year deplomo student how can i join indian air force plz advice me at [email protected]
6th March 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a simple airline pilot. fee of the institude, qualification required?
31st March 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

how much is the fees of piot study
10th April 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th now ,so what is the procedure of pilot neha
16th April 2011, 12:56 AM
chiranjeev90

hii,
NDA: is conducted by UPSC (http://upsc.gov.in) twice every year probably in the months of april and september, detailed notification of almost 8-10 pages are announced in employment news.Candidate you had passed class 12 (Any subject) can appear for Army wing of NDA, Candidate you had passed/appeared class 12 (PCM) with at least 60% aggregate can appear for NAvy & AIrforce wings.

Age limit- 16 years- 19 1/2 years.

TES: Candidates who have passed class 12 PCM with at least 70% aggregate can find direct entry to defence after cracking a small entrance conducted by Defence service itself.Notifacation are announced in employment news.

Age Limit: 17 years- 19 1/2 years. Candidate must not have attend the age of 19 1/2 years before commencement of training.

Valuable Advice: Keep reading Employment News, for being up to date because all notifications are released there at least once in a month. And also because criteria keeps changing slightly.
21st April 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am pragati iwanted to become pilot i wan to know the coaching institute
24th April 2011, 03:09 PM
minnikavya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am btech 2nd year from IT branch,a girl candidate can i become a fighter pilot?
if yes then plz tell me the procedure??
hey indian air force has not started to recruit female fighter pilots yet.first get into the entry level and join iaf .even am an aspirant who want to becum a fighter pilot in indian airforce and am a girl too.if you hav joined iaf let me no wat all procedures you underwent
25th April 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What studies should we take for air force fighter pilot after 12th.
29th April 2011, 02:01 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Conditions of eligibility

Age limits, sex and marital status:Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1996 are eligible
Educational qualifications

For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th class pass of 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 cadet entry scheme of the Indian Naval Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, conducted by a state education board or a university
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination
Physical standards: Candidate must be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2011 as given in appendix-V of commission’s notice for the examination published in employment news/rozgar samachar dated 09th April, 2011
30th April 2011, 01:51 AM
bharanidharans

In order to join in the flying branch of Air force, one should have completed his graduation.

Here i am providing the various modes through which one can make his entry into the flying branch of Airforce.

1) Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)

Eligibility :
-Unmarried male
-Belong to age group of 19-23 years
-Should of Indian
-Should have completed his graduation from a recognized university (with Physics, Mathematics, at 10+2)
-Final year students can also apply

2)National Cadet Corps Special Entry (Through CO NCC Unit / DG NCC)
As a air Wing Senior division 'C' certificate holder of the National Cadet Corps, you can apply to flying branch.

Remaining eligibility criteria would be the same as the above mode of entry
6th May 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to become a air force officer and a pilot. would you please tell me about the sort, when i already servicing in indian air force as an airman so what's is the procedure to become a commissioned officer and pilot of Indian air force.please sir tell me about it.....
9th May 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED HEADS,
i am a student of class 11th and i want to know how to get entrance in IAF for a fighter pilot
kindly tell the procedure and i am little woried about physical qualifications as i am a little healhty too
12th May 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

what group should i take in XI std to become a fighter pilot in indian air force
15th May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

can one enter indian navy after 12th without giving upsc conducted exams
19th May 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir am pursuing my b.tech 2nd year in mechanical engineering
can you please let me know the procedure to become a pilot in the IAF
and i wana know the syllabus of the exams conducted in it
20th May 2011, 06:52 PM
ajeetpatel54
Member+

hi,
in IAF you can become pilots of three kinds: fighter pilot, transport pilot, helicopter pilot. You can be an IAF pilot by passing the NDA exam after+2 or CDS exam after graduation. The candidates should score at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.The age of the candidate should be between 17 and 20 years. Air Dundigul,Air Force Administrative College at Coimbatore, the School of Aviation Medicine at Bangalore, the Air Force Technical Training College at Jalahalli and the Paratrooper’s Training School at Agra some of the institutes offering training courses for IAF pilots. The fees differ in different Colleges. You can log on to the official website of the institutes for fee structure
thanks
26th May 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to crack the NDA examination?
26th May 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am now in 12th for pcm and I have to be a fighter pilot in Indian airforce. What is the procedure to be a pilot. What should be my qualification and what is the approx fee structure. Where could I get entrance for and what is the syllabus of entrance exam? please help sir
1st June 2011, 12:46 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

TES: Candidates who have passed class 12 PCM with at least 70% aggregate can find direct entry to defence after cracking a small entrance conducted by Defence service itself.Notifacation are announced in employment news.

Valuable Advice: Keep reading Employment News, for being up to date because all notifications are released there at least once in a month. And also because criteria keeps changing slightly.

Thanks
21st June 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

can a person who has undergone vision improvement using lasik etc. enter the indian air force?
27th June 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

respected sir;

i am proceding b.tech 2nd year of mechanical engineering can u tell the process of becoming apilot after b.tech pls i am so reqesting
30th June 2011, 01:12 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

Thanks
6th August 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How many ways are there to become fighter pilot?
21st September 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th with 75%pcm but i done 12th by correspondence, could u plz tell me am i eligible for iaf pilot?
7th October 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
My name is Lakshay Singh and i am cadit of NCC(National Cadit Corp). Now sir, can you please tell me that...............................is there is any need of NCC's certificates to join IAF and become an Indian Air force Pilot.Sir,a person not having 6/6 eyesight,is there is any prospecties to join IAF?
16th October 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i want to join the IAF.but i got short sight.is it ok if i cure by lasic surgery.
11th November 2011, 06:17 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Dear friend,
to become a pilot after 12th in IAF you need to fullfill certain criteria to give all India entrance exam NDA held twice in a year by the upsc goverment.you can go for army wing of Indiann army if you have passed 12th in any stream with 50% marks.you can go for Indain air Force,Navy if you have passed 12th with PCM and 60% marks in aggregate.the age limit is you should be between 16 to 1
11th November 2011, 06:47 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Dear friend,
to become a pilot after 12th in IAF you need to fullfill certain criteria to give all India entrance exam NDA held twice in a year by the upsc goverment.you can go for army wing of Indiann army if you have passed 12th in any stream with 50% marks.you can go for Indain air Force,Navy if you have passed 12th with PCM and 60% marks in aggregate.the age limit is you should be between 16 to 1
15th November 2011, 11:57 AM
dravid999

hi dear,

thanks
15th November 2011, 12:02 PM
dravid999

hi dear,

thanks
26th February 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

how to become a pilot in IAF after graduation?
26th February 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Can i become a pilot in IAF.My qualifications are;
10 2 in non medical with aggrigate of 54% marks(PCM 52%)
Graduate Degree in Arts with 60%
Also tell me can i become an officer in Ground Duty Branch with the same qualification.
kindly send me answer as soon as you can on my E mail ID:[email protected]
8th October 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

what is the salary of a aif pilot
6th December 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to know how much expenses i.e how much mooney is needed to paid to be a pilot in iaf
7th December 2012, 01:18 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatrughna gupta View Post
sir, i am 12th appeare boy and i want to be a pilot in iaf. how much %needed for that and which institude will good for training and how much monthly charge i have to pay at the time of treaning.
HI!
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY
After passing 12th with non-medical stream you can join Indian Air Force.

For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam.

N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam
7th December 2012, 09:17 AM
RAM .

hi

to become a pilot after 12th in IAF you need to fullfill certain criteria to give all India entrance exam NDA held twice in a year by the upsc goverment.

you can go for army wing of Indiann army if you have passed 12th in any stream with 50% marks.

you can go for Indain air Force,Navy if you have passed 12th with PCM and 60% marks in aggregate.

the age limit is you should be between 16 to 19 years of age.
7th December 2012, 01:28 PM
JYOTI TOP
Member+

I thiing ,you are a 12th grade student so there are following schemes for you:-

7th December 2012, 03:57 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to become a pilot in IAF? Institutes for training and fee structures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatrughna gupta View Post

hi friend,

Indian Air Force

If you are aspiring to join Indian Air Force then you should have to apply for NDA examination and for that you have to fulfill the following Qualification....

Eligibility and Criteria:

<3 A candidate must have completed their 12th Science from Recognized board.

<3 Only Unmarried Male can apply for it.

<3 Age of candidate must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

<3 A candidate must have a citizenship of INDIA.

Exam pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Personal interview and Physical Test

good luck.......
9th December 2012, 04:26 PM
sreeswami4

to become a pilot after 12th in IAF you need to fullfill certain criteria to give all India entrance exam NDA held twice in a year by the upsc goverment.

you can go for army wing of Indiann army if you have passed 12th in any stream with 50% marks.you can go for Indain air Force,Navy
if you have passed 12th with PCM and 60% marks in aggregate.the age limit is you should be between 16 to 19 years of age.
10th February 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,i m abhijeet.i m a student of mechanical engineering diploma 3 years.i m going to pass out this year.my qualification is 10 2 with science.my date of birth is 02/01/1992.can I apply for pilot of IAF or IAF mechanical engineer.please help me with your guide..
please reply at [email protected]
Thank u.
28th April 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 11th now ,so what is the procedure of pilot neha
miss neha first you complete 12th with pcm almost 65% then you apply for NDA exam conducted by upsc twice a year in april and september then after you pass NDA with good rank like top 25 then you are appointed to CDS exam and after that senior ask to you for which feild like , flying batch, ground batch , or technical batch for more detail like physical and height detail call me 08827643977 i am profesor kuldeep singh
2nd September 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12 and i want to knw how to apply for IAF being a girland what are the fee structure ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?