11th February 2012, 09:10 PM
arunkumars23

How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force pursuing final semester of B.Tech in IT?

I'm studying final semester B.Tech(IT),How to become an Indian Airforce pilot

11th February 2012, 11:05 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force pursuing final semester of B.Tech in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunkumars23 View Post
I'm studying final semester B.Tech(IT),How to become an Indian Airforce pilot
Flying(pilot) :-
------------------

The candidate need to completed graduate degree with any desire subject of recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination in all papers put together and have physics and mathematics at 12th level examination OR

The candidate have to completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination and those in the final year of degree may also eligible to apply for this examination but candidate must have a minimum 60% aggregate marks in last year are allowed to sit for this examination.There is no backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination if you have a any backlogs in your examination then you are not eligible to apply for Flying(pilot) examination.

The candidate must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained 23 years at the time of appearing for this examination and there is no relaxation given to the reserved categories.But upper age limits is given to the candidates who are holding valid and current commercial pilot license issued by DGCA(India) is relaxation given to upto 25 years.Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for this examination and both men and women candidates are applicable for this examination.
18th February 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force pursuing final semester of B.Tech in IT?

Can i know the steps in physical fitness while appearing for airforce interview
16th April 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How to become a commercial pilot? I am a student of class XII and am awaiting my results.
8th May 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure in india to become a pilot
27th June 2012, 09:33 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you must have to completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination and those in the final year of degree may also eligible to apply for this examination but candidate must have a minimum 60% aggregate marks in last year are allowed to sit for this examination.There is no backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination if you have a any backlogs in your examination then you are not eligible to apply for Flying exam
good luk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?