8th June 2016, 02:05 PM
kailashpant

Admission in B.Com or Economic honours is possible considering the best of 4 subjects?

Please let me know if I take (English+accountancy+business studies+economics) in best of 4 shall I get admission in B.Com or Economics hons or not?

REgards

15th July 2016, 01:42 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Com or Economic honours is possible considering the best of 4 subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailashpant View Post
Please let me know if I take (English+accountancy+business studies+economics) in best of 4 shall I get admission in B.Com or Economics hons or not?

REgards
Generally the marks obtained in the top four subjects at 10+2 level is calculated to ascertain the aggregate marks of a candidate. Among these four subjects English has to be one of the subject. It is mandatory. So yes you can take the subjects mentioned by you to calculate the aggregate marks.

Now for both Economics hons or B.Com you need to have mathematics and english as compulsory subjects at 10+2 level. In addition to that 50% of marks should be there in aggregate to get a good college. Usually the cut off of each college varies from one another and to make it to the top ones you need 90%+. There are colleges which do not accept business mathematics instead of mathematics. So please check the eligibility criteria of the college concerned properly before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?