14th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Kunwar Anil Kumar

What should be done to admit my daughter to the post graduate course of Bio Technology in Central University of Rajasthan?

I wish to have my daughter admitted to the post graduate course of bio technology in the central university of rajasthan (Jaipur). What am I supposed to do? Please guide.

15th September 2015, 02:09 AM
Rashmuu

Default Re: What should be done to admit my daughter to the post graduate course of Bio Technology in Central University of Rajasthan?

It is always good to go for the higher studies. For getting the admission in PG course MSC in biotechnology in the Central university of Rajasthan, it is must to have a bachelor degree in the science stream with chemistry as a major subject with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?