3rd February 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How can a Female student become a Naval Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I am s Female student and I am studying in class 10th, I want to become a Naval Officer after completing class 10th so I want to know how can a Female student become a Naval Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required? Which exam do I need to write? Please guide me so that I can achieve my dream.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Navy Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  3. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  4. How can a girl candidate join CDS at 17 years age?
  5. What is the Role of an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS Officer?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS officer?
  7. How much height is required to become a Collector and IPS officer?
  8. What should I do to become an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required and which exam do I have to write?
  9. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for SSC income tax officer?
  11. Eligibility and requirements to join Naval Academy for 10th NIOS student?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to become educational officer by MPSC?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Income Tax officer?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the agricultural officer post?
  15. Can a Female Candidate apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the procedure to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  16. Can a female become Income Tax Officer? What is the eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  18. How should I apply in Women Officer Naval Field after passing B.Com?
10th February 2017, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Female student become a Naval Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Sorry, to say that being a female student, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy as an Officer. The minimum educational qualification required to join Indian Navy is completion of 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Only unmarried Male candidates are eligible to join Indian Navy. So, being a female candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy.
1st September 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Female student become a Naval Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected sir, I am a female student I am studying in class 12 after it I will complete my graduation bsc C's . But where I can give naval entrance exam in Madhya Pradesh or other state. Please guide me sir.thanku.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?