10th December 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to apply for Income Tax Officer post. I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Income Tax officer?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax officer?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  4. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Do I need to write any entrance exam to get the job? -- [New]
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?
  6. Eligibility criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer?
  7. What physicial requirements are needed for being an Income Tax Officer?
  8. Required Educational Qualification, Age limit and Physical standards to become an Income Tax Officer?
  9. How to become an Income Tax Officer after 12th?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer? Date of exam for Income Tax Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the educational qualification required to become an Income Tax Officer?
  12. How can I become an Income Tax officer after completing class 10th? Please tell me the whole procedure
  13. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  14. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  15. Companies and qualification required to become an Income Tax Officer?
  16. Eligibility criteria for B.Sc. students to get job in Income Tax Department?
  17. Qualification required to become Custom or Income Tax Officer?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
16th December 2016, 08:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become an Income Tax Officer:

The basic educational qualification required to become an Income Tax Officer is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The minimum qualification required is "Graduate Degree" in order to be eligible for applying for the post of Income Tax Officer. As you are done with just 12th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. Basically there are no such standards required for the post of Income Tax Officer. But in general, the minimum age required for Men is 165 cms and the minimum height required for women is 150 cms. I suggest you to pursue Graduation after 12th Class in to be eligible.
19th December 2016, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to apply for Income Tax Officer post. I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required? Please answer as soon as possible.
To become an income tax officer, you should qualify in SSC CGL exam. So if you once successfully complete SSC CGL Tier I and II exam and interview exam then you are eligible for Income Tax Officer post.

Minimum educational qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

There are no physical criteria for Income Tax Officer post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?