8th December 2016, 07:49 AM
Medhireddy sony

What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become an IAS Officer so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum height required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any other Physical criteria required?
  2. What is the physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  3. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  4. What is the Physical criteria required for IAS post?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?
  6. How can I become an IAS officer? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to apply for IAS exam?
  7. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for graduation to become an IAS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the physical criteria required to become a STF officer?
  9. What is the physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  10. What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS officer?
  12. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to become an IAS officer? Which type of relaxation is present for students?
  13. What is the minimum Height required to become an IPS Officer? What are the other Physical criteria required? -- [New]
  14. What is the Role of an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS Officer?
  15. What is the percentage criteria required to become IAS?
  16. What is the physical eligibility required to apply for NDA?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to become educational officer by MPSC?
  18. Procedure to become a Black Cat Commando? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?
9th December 2016, 11:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?

Eligibility Criteria required to become an IAS Officer:

Yes, there is certain physical criteria required to become an IAS officer. The basic criteria required to become an IAS officer is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. As you are currently pursuing 12th Class, I suggest you to pursue Graduation first in order to be eligible. Then you can apply for IAS Examination.
10th December 2016, 01:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medhireddy sony View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become an IAS Officer so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, IAS exam doesn't require any percentage marks in IAS exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for IAS exam.

Final year candidates are eligible for IAS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?