7th October 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Interviews for B.E. freshers?

Hi Everyone,
Kindly tell me how much cutoff percentage is allowed to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Interview as a B.E. fresher?

Related Questions:
  1. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  2. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  3. Am I eligible for WASE program? I have 64% in SSC, 56% in HSc
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech ECE with 70% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  6. Eligibility to attend Interview of Infosys and IBM for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech?
  7. Tips to prepare for IBM Off-campus Interview? IBM does not recruits freshers?
  8. What is the cutoff percentage of Infosys?
  9. How can I attend Infosys campus placement?
  10. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to attend Off-Campus Interview of many companies?
  11. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  12. Previous year Placement Papers of Infosys?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  14. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech to attend HCL on-campus interview?
  16. Percentage criteria to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive in B.Tech course?
  17. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  18. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
23rd October 2015, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Interviews for B.E. freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Everyone,
Kindly tell me how much cutoff percentage is allowed to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Interview as a B.E. fresher?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM and Infosys are,

Infosys= 65%

IBM=70%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM and Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?