24th December 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear for IAS exam if I am a student of RAKMHSU

i am a student studying in RAKMHSU(ras al khaimah medical and health sciences university).i want to know whether it is recognized by UGC so that i could appear for the IAS exam.please help me.

11th July 2015, 11:31 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for IAS exam if I am a student of RAKMHSU

IAS is the Indian Administrative Services. Its good that you want to become an IAS officer . But to crack the Civil Services examination which is organized for services like IAS, IPS, IRS etc you need to be hard working and patient.

RAKMHSU is not recognized by the University Grants Commission of India. This university is located in Dubai, UAE.

In order to appear for the Civil Services examination, a candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from university that is recognized by UGC. As your university is out of India and not recognized by UGC, you are not eligible for the Civil Services examination of Indian Government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?