17th June 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BSNL job after passing B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication

Please can u tell me how can i apply for BSNL job while doing b.tech 4rth year from electronics and communication

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for BSNL government job in 4th year after studying B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  2. Can a B.tech 4th year student apply for BSNL and other Government Jobs exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for BSNL jobs while doing B.Tech 4th year?
  4. How can I get a BSNL Job after B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  6. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  7. Where to apply for job being Electronics and Communication Engineer? -- [New]
  8. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  9. How to get a job in BSNL while in final year electronics and telecommunication engineering with 61% aggregate?
  10. For which jobs can I apply if I am interested in communication field? How to get a good job in MTNL and BSNL?
  11. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
  12. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  13. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  14. Is there any designation in BSNL for BSc electronics and communication students
  15. How to get a job in BSNL or BEL?
  16. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  17. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  18. How to apply for Job in BSNL and Telcom Companies being a candidate of final year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
15th November 2014, 07:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for BSNL job after passing B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please can u tell me how can i apply for BSNL job while doing b.tech 4rth year from electronics and communication
After completion of your B.Tech degree in ECE, you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited is one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

Education Qualification for applying in JTO-Telecom is 1)Applicant must possess Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

Best books for BSNL JTO exam:-

BSNL-JTO : General Ability & Previous JTO Solved Papers
Publisher: Made Easy Publication (2010)
Author: Made easy Team

JTO 2011 Junior Telcom Officer Recruitment Examination Guide 1st Edition
Author: Deepak Gupta
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2008)

BSNL Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Guide 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2010)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?