16th October 2012, 02:33 PM
nandypooma

Is there any designation in BSNL for BSc electronics and communication students

am a graduate in B.Sc ( electronics n communication). is there any designation in bsnl for my qualification? am i eligible for any post in bsnl?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after MSc in Electronics and Communication? Syllabus of BSNL JTO exam for Electronics and Communication students?
  2. Question papers for BSNL electronics and communication?
  3. BSNL JTO question papers for Electronics and Communication?
  4. Which government job exams are going to be held in upcoming year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
  6. How to prepare for BSNL competitive exam? I am a 2nd year electronics and communication branch student
  7. How to get mobile communication jobs in Airtel or BSNL?
  8. How to go about for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. How can I apply for BSNL job after passing B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for BSNL government job in 4th year after studying B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  11. How to join BSc electronics? What type of jobs does BSNL offer?
  12. Eligibility for BSNL JTO exam for 3rd year Electronics and communication student?
  13. Can Electronics and Communication students take training in Maruti?
  14. Last 5 years question papers of BSNL JTO of electronics and communication with solutions?
  15. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineering students?
  16. How to do BSc in Maths or Chemistry after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  18. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
21st April 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any designation in BSNL for BSc electronics and communication students

im in my final year bsc electronic.
shall i do mba?
19th March 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any designation in BSNL for BSc electronics and communication students

I am in my final year bsc electronic_communication.. Is there any designation in BSNL, or core companies????????
5th May 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc in electronics & communication.Am i aligible for JTO in bsnl?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?