28th February 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the entrance exam of Bihar Agriculture College?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Degree course from Bihar Agriculture College so I want to know how can I apply for the entrance exam of Bihar Agriculture College? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which form is applicable to take admission in Bihar Agriculture College?
  2. When can I apply for the entrance exam of B.Sc Agriculture for admission in a Government college?
  3. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  4. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  5. Can I get an education loan without of any processing fees? List of scholarships available for me?
  6. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  7. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  8. What should I do after completing my B.Sc agriculture?
  9. Date of Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam dates? How to apply for entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  11. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  12. Can a resident of Bihar who has studied from other state apply for Bihar Engineering/Medical?
  13. Should I apply for ITI entrance exam? What;s the fee structure of this course? I have done 10th and 12th through Bihar board
  14. Post graduation universities details after graduation in English honors from LNMU Darbhanga?
  15. Can a 12th passed student from Bihar be eligible to apply for UPTU entrance exam?
  16. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  17. When is the M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam going to be conducted? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
1st March 2017, 03:16 PM
atal1978

Default Re: How can I apply for the entrance exam of Bihar Agriculture College?

Please go through the attachment. It will help to entrance exam of Bihar Agriculture College & related all necessary information i.e. apply, form, form-fee, exam date, place & time etc.
2nd March 2017, 11:02 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for the entrance exam of Bihar Agriculture College?

For taking admission in Agriculture Colleges you basically have two options through one through BCECE and other through AIEEA-UG held by ICAR.

Also the minimum qualification required for pursuing the same degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Agriculture as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

Also for more details and updates regarding these examination you can refer to their respective official links which are www.bceceadmision.nic.in and www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?