22nd March 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for external 3rd year BA after 9 years of completing class 12th? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, I had completed my class 12th before 9 years but I had to leave my studies due to some family reasons. Now I want to continue with my studies and do external BA so I want to know how can I apply for external 3rd year BA after 9 years of completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for AIPMT after completing class 12th (Science) at the age of 17 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for class 12th (Commerce) external Board? From where can I get the registration form?
  3. Can I apply for AIPMT next year after completing class 12th (Science) at the age 17 years?
  4. What exams are conducted during engineering?
  5. What is the procedure to give external exam for class 12th Science?
  6. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  7. How can I apply for CS exam after completing class 12th? Can I appear for the exam twice in the same year?
  8. Can I apply for SSC exam after 3 years of completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  9. Which College or University offers B.Arch External Degree in India? How can I apply for admission?
  10. Can I go for CS if I choose commerce group without mathematics? I have completed 10th exam and waiting for results
  11. What is the procedure to apply for LLb procedure after completing class 12th? Are other degree courses required for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which type of scholarships are available for 3rd year student of BE IT? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  13. How to do M.Com Part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  14. Do the job Vacancies for Indian Railway come every year? Can I apply to any of them after completing class 12th?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  16. Being an IRB Cadet is it possible to apply for higher training after completing graduation in Arts?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th?
  18. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?