17th November 2016, 02:47 PM
Anjali8997

Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to apply for IBPS exam. I want to know am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  2. Can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam? -- [New]
  3. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  4. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  5. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  6. How can I get information regarding GATE and GRE exams?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam without 12th certification?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  9. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  10. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  11. What would be the cutoff percentage for getting a seat in NPTI, Neyveli for thermal power course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS AO recruitment if secured 76% in 10th, 54% in 12th and pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. IBPS agriculture officer post exam question papers?
  15. Eligibility and other details of IBPS Agriculture Officer?
  16. How may I do training from NPTI? List of courses and applying procedure? How may I get schedule for training? I've completed my B.E
  17. Am I eligible to apply for upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer post after completing class 12th?
19th November 2016, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjali8997 View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to apply for IBPS exam. I want to know am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
No, you are not eligible for IBPS PO and clerical exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
19th November 2016, 09:32 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

After the 12th, You can't apply for IBPS. To apply for IBPS, You should complete your graduation.

IBPS Eligibility
- You should be Indian Citizen.
- You should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Your age should be between 20 to 30 years for PO & 20 to 28 years for Clerical posts. Relaxation applicable 3 years to OBC and 5 years to SC/ST.

Selection
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview

Bank Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning
- English
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge

Preparation Books
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K.Pandey
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Aggarwal
- General Awareness by Manohar Pandey
- Computer Fundamentals by Pradeep Sinha & Preeti Sinha
19th November 2016, 01:00 PM
Sweet6
Junior Member+

No,you are not eligible to apply for IBPS exam after completing 12th.

To apply for IBPS exam you must have a bachelor's degree.

Age Criteria:-

Age should be minimum 20 years & maximum 28 years in case of clerical exam.

Age relaxation:-

5 years -SC/ST

3 years-OBC

Educational Qualification:-

A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised by the government of india or central government.

Exam Stages:-

Preliminary examination

Mains examination

Subjects in preliminary examination:-

English language

Numerical ability

Reasoning

Main examination:-

Reasoning

English

Quantitative Aptitude

General Awareness

Computer
19th November 2016, 10:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. For this examination candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th so my suggestion to you is that you can first complete your graduation then you can apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?