11th September 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for governemnt job being 37 years old graduate?

I have done b.a. from Delhi university in 2001 with 40%. But now I want to apply for govt. job. And I am 37 years old. Please tell me how can I apply for govt. job. I have done b.ed also but now can I apply for part tgt SST.

11th September 2016, 05:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for governemnt job being 37 years old graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for TET entrance examination conducted by various state government for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination in most of state. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university.

Candidate must have along with bachelor degree to appear for entrance examination.

So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.
11th September 2016, 07:04 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for governemnt job being 37 years old graduate?

Yes, you can apply for some teaching government jobs as their age criteria is more than other jobs. You said that you have done B.ED also so you can easily apply to state public service commission for teaching jobs like 1st grade or 2nd grade. Upper age limit for these jobs are between 40 to 45 years. So don't be stressed and go for it. Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?