11th February 2016, 01:46 PM
shaharban1

Is there any chance for me to get into a governemnt job as per my academic score?

I am an engineering graduate(2015) in computer science with aggregate 78%. I have cleared Gate 2015( with a score of 23.07 where cutoff is 23.5. Is there any chance for me to get into a government job with this??

Looking forward for valuable replies..

Thanks

11th February 2016, 05:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get into a governemnt job as per my academic score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaharban1 View Post
I am an engineering graduate(2015) in computer science with aggregate 78%. I have cleared Gate 2015( with a score of 23.07 where cutoff is 23.5. Is there any chance for me to get into a government job with this??

Looking forward for valuable replies..

Thanks
Yes, you have chance to get government exams like IES, BSNL JTO and Bank exam.

IES exam:-

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

BSNL JTO:-

If You have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from below given departments from a recognized Institution/University then you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam. The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Bank Exam:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?