10th April 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for government job after completon of distance B.Tech computer science?

distance b tech in computer science....please tell me how can i do it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  2. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Any government jobs for computer science branch students?
  7. How can I apply for central government job after completing B.E computer science engineering?
  8. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  9. Can I apply for government job after passing B.Tech computer science?
  10. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  11. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  12. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  13. Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech
  14. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  15. Can I apply for CWD exam to get a government job after completion of B.E Computer Science? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  17. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  18. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
10th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for government job after completon of distance B.Tech computer science?

you can apply in GOVT jobs

Provided
  • you have done your distance education course B.Tech computer science from recognized university/institution.
  • you are not more than 28 to 30 yrs old (relaxation for sc/st/obc).
  • you have basic fitness level.

Almost all the GOVT organization conduct Entrance Examination for recruitment of candidates.

GOVT Selection Process usually have 3 stages which a candidate must clear to get the jobs.

GOVT recruit the candidate only if he/she qualify all the 3 stages of the process of recruitment.

3 stages GOVT Selection Process
  • written examination,
  • interview
  • basic fitness level.

you can apply in

• Staff Selection Services
  • Banking Sector
  • Insurance

and
  • DENFENSE SERVICES

For defense services Govt physical fitness requirement is quite high.

Entrance Examination cover the topics

• English language,
  • Reasoning,
  • Quantitative Aptitude,
  • Computers and the subject of graduation/post graduation.

If you clear the entrance examination than you will be called for interview.

you need to read the employment newspaper

or

you can visit website like www.employmentnews.gov.in

for any notification of vacancies release by GOVT for any department.

you can fill the form for entrance examination whenever there is notification for any vacancies in any GOVT sector.

After filling the form you need to attempt the exam and must score well to be called for interview for the job.

Usually GOVT sector jobs need one year of serious preparation in the topics written above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?