3rd August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CWD exam to get a government job after completion of B.E Computer Science?

I am BE fresher in computer branch..can i apply for cwd exam to get government job? is it possible with self study? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  3. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  5. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  6. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  9. How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  11. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  12. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  13. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  14. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  15. What are the different government sectors in which a computer science graduate can apply after completion of engineering?
  16. How can I get Government Job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? How much salary I can get from a Government Job?
  17. How can I apply for central government job after completing B.E computer science engineering?
  18. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
3rd August 2015, 02:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CWD exam to get a government job after completion of B.E Computer Science?

Central Water Commission invites the candidates to fill the vacancies of the posts like Out board engine driver, Skilled work assistant etc.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* The candidate should have passed 10th,12th, ITI or equivalent from any recognized board or university.

* The aspirants age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Personal Interview.

Yes, you can go with the self study i.e., self preparation. The candidate can go with the various competitive books for various sections like Aptitude, Reasoning, Technical etc.
The candidate can self assess his/ her study by writing more number of mock test or practicing previous years question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?