3rd January 2013, 09:54 AM
mahesh540

How can I apply for Indian Air Force exam after passing B.Tech 2nd year?

I am studying btech 2nd year.Am i able to apply for Indiam air force exam

Related Questions:
  1. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  2. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  3. Can I apply for flying department in Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 49% and B.Tech IT with 63%?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? What is the procedure?
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  9. Can I join Army, Navy or Air Force after passing 2nd year Mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
  12. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  13. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  14. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing 9th? What subjects should I take in 11th
  15. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  16. How to join Indian Air force after passing bachelor of science in P,C,M
  17. Am I eligible for National Defence Academy of India after commerce without Maths?
  18. How can I join in Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech?
13th July 2013, 12:19 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Air Force exam after passing B.Tech 2nd year?

You can apply for the job at Indian airforce after completion of your Graduation

You can apply for the CDS exams

Eligibity for the CDS exams is:

Education:
Indian Military Academy (IMA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream
Officers Training Academy (OTA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream
Indian Airforce- Graduation Pass with Physics and Mathematics as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH
Indian Navy - BE/BTECH

AGE LIMITS-
IMA- Between 19- 24 years
OTA Between 19- 25 years
NAVY - Between 19- 22 years
AIR FORCE - Between 19- 23 years

Only MALE candidates can apply all the wings
FEMALE candidates are allowed to apply for the OTA wing only
13th July 2013, 10:49 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Air Force exam after passing B.Tech 2nd year?

hi,

Yes You are Eligible to Join in Indian Air Force.So if You want To Join in Indian Air Force You have Two Exams.Those are As Under.

CDS------Combined Defence Service.

AFCAT----Air Force Common Admission Test

CDS Means Combined Defence Service.This CDS Exam is Conducting by The Union Public Service Commission Two Times in a Every year.For This CDS Exam All Males and females are Eligible and Should be Done The Any Graduation from The Any Discipline University and age Should be between 19-23 Years....

AFCAT Means Air Force Common Admission Test.This Exam Includes Three Branches.Those are........

1) Ground Duty Branch:

For The Ground Duty Branch All Males and females are Eligible and Should be Done Any Graduation from The Any Discipline University with 60% Marks and age Should be Between 20-25 Years.

2) Technical Branch:

For The Technical Branch Also All Males and females are Eligible and Should be Done The Any Graduation from The Any Discipline University with 60% Marks and age Should be between 18-28 Years.

3) Flying Branch:

For The Flying Branch Also All Males and females are Eligible and Should be Done The Any Graduation from The Any Discipline University with 60% Marks and age Should be between 19-23 Years.

All the best.............................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?