19th August 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in Indian Navy as a officer's post after B.Tech Mechanical?

Sir. I am a student of B-Tech 3rd year from mechanical branch.I join indian navy as a officer post.so,how can i apply.

20th August 2011, 01:00 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: How can I apply in Indian Navy as a officer's post after B.Tech Mechanical?

BE/ BTECH (Mechanical/ Marine/ Aeronautical/ Production/ Metallurgy) with min 60% aggregate. Those in the final year need not apply.

The Age Limit: 19 – 24 yrs (born between 02 July 1987 to 01 July 1992; both dates inclusive)

Physical Standards:

1. Height and Weight: Min 157 cms for males and Female – 152 cms
2. Eye Sight – 6/24, 6/24 correctable to 6/6 in each eye with glasses and should not be color/ night blind.

procedure to apply:

Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit the prescribed application Forms fully completed in all respects in an envelope super scribed as "Application for UES (Engineering/ Electrical/ Naval Architecture Cadre – Men/Women " and "Name of College & City …..". Candidates must send the applications through ordinary post latest by 23/07/2010 to the following addresses whichever seems suitable according to the location of the Candidates College/ Institution:

LOCATIONS:

1.J & K, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, UP, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Chandigarh

Address:

Post Bag No. 04,

Chanakyapuri PO,

New Delhi – 110021

2.Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chattishgarh, Goa, MP, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli

Address:

The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for Command Recruitment Officer) Headquarters,

Western Naval Command Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,

Mumbai-400023

3.Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, NE states, Sikkim & A&N Islands

Address:

4. The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for Command Recruitment Officer) Headquarters,

Eastern Naval Command Naval Base,

Visakhapatnam- 530014

Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep & Minicoy

Address:

The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for Command Recruitment Officer) Headquarters,

Southern Naval Command Naval Base,

Kochi-682004

Thank you
20th August 2011, 02:11 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Indian Navy as a officer's post after B.Tech Mechanical?

dear friend,
My friend you can apply for Indian Navy as a officer post through the exams like- CDS(combined defense service exam), UES(university entry scheme)...
You have to appear in these exams...
If you get qualified then they will call you for the SSB....
Where you have to face a five days interview session including GD session.Technical , HR interview, medical test...
After qualifying in SSB you can join in Indian Navy as an officer..
So , work hard and go for it..
All the best..
20th August 2011, 08:43 AM
ASHWANI42092

Dear friend,
1]CDSE stands for Combined defense service exam and this exam is conducted by UPSC
twice in a year .CDSE allows only those who have completed their graduation in any stream .
Age limit for Indian Navy is 18-22 years .You have already missed one CDS application form which was released in the month of May 2011. Next CDSE application form is going to releasein the month of October -November .For information you can login the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in and you can also refer employment newspaper .
2]SSC- Short service commission a candidate can also join army as a officer through SSC
entrance exam .This paper is also conducted by UPSC .But it is short service commission
it means a candidate can serve in Indian Navy for limited period .
Age limit 19-22 years .
3]TGS -Techinical graduate scheme in this a candidate should have degree in engineering. Age limit 19-22 years .
Thank you .
20th August 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am a student of b.tech. 3rd year from cse ,i want to join Indian navy as a officer,so how can i apply?
6th September 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian navy after diploma with computer science
21st September 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a cse fresher candidate .if iam applicable for this service after 4 years then how can i apply.
6th October 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of bsc biotech 5 semester, can i apply for Indian navy and how..????
16th March 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

In which month combined defense service exams are conducted??
22nd June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I have just scored 56% in 10 2. how can i join navy
31st July 2012, 09:30 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

you can apply for Indian Navy as a officer post through the exams like- CDS(combined defense service exam), UES(university entry scheme)...
You have to appear in these exams...
If you get qualified then they will call you for the SSB....
Where you have to face a five days interview session including GD session.Technical , HR interview, medical test...
After qualifying in SSB you can join in Indian Navy as an officer..
So , work hard and go for it..
All the best..
3rd September 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for indian navy after BE in computerscience enggineerimg?
12th September 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, how can i apply for navy officer while doing B.E wth computer science, pls reply immediatly..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?