21st April 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a job after completing B.A graduation?

Hi I have completed BA graduation. I am interested in job of locopilot in Indian Railway. How to apply for this job?

22nd April 2015, 07:09 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job after completing B.A graduation?

The examination for Loco pilot is conducted by RRB (railway recruitment board) time to time to fulfill the vacant positions in the railway department. The notification for the recruitment is published on the official website of RRB. The written examination for the post of Loco Pilot is conducted by the authority under the guidance of various Railway Recruitment Boards of the country.

The procedure to apply for job of Loco Pilot in Indian Railways are following:-

-The candidate age should be in between 18-30 years.

-The candidate must have passed 10th/equivalent and should have done ITI from a recognized university or must have completed diploma in engineering in electrical/mechanical/electronics/automobile engineering.

-The pay scale for the post is around Rs 5,200-20,200.

-The selection is done through written exam followed by the personal interview for the qualified candidates.

Application can be downloaded from the official website.The applicant who wishes to apply for zone should fill the application form and send it to the Railway Recruitment Board of the zone. Candidates can apply to one zone only.The application form , examination fees along with all required documents should be sent to the zonal office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?