30th March 2017, 04:59 PM
Afsana0508

How can I apply for M.Sc entrance exam in Rajendar Agriculture University? When is the last date of application?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc in Home Science and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with M.Sc from Rajendar Agriculture University so I want to know how can I apply for M.Sc entrance exam in Rajendar Agriculture University? When is the last date of application? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  2. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  4. What is the last date to apply for All Indian Agriculture entrance for UG?
  5. Should I opt B.Sc course with agricultural science stream? How may I get the detail information for the same? List of the top colleges for the same? I live in Jalandhar
  6. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  7. What is the last date for B.Sc Agriculture online application? How can I apply for the exam?
  8. What is the date of MSc entrance exam of Jabalpur College of Agriculture?
  9. How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
  11. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  12. Details about Kerala MSc entrance exams? Its approximate date of application and commencement date?
  13. How to apply for bank PO entrance exam? I have done MSc integrated biochemistry from Punjab Agriculture University
  14. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  15. What is the entrance exam date for Jorhat Agriculture University, Saam? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. Details of MSc Agriculture Biotechnology college in Pune? Date of the entrance exam?
  17. How can I apply for B.Sc Agriculture entrance examination? Is it easy to find job after this course? What about salary?
  18. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
31st December 2017, 08:31 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: How can I apply for M.Sc entrance exam in Rajendar Agriculture University? When is the last date of application?

Rajendra Agriculture University offer the M.Sc (Agriculture) course based on merit list which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in qualifying exam and entrance exam.

Eligibility
- You must have passed B.Sc (Agriculture) or B.Sc (Horticulture) with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam conducted by respective university.

Offering Specializations In M.Sc (Agriculture)
- Agronomy
- Entomology
- Plant Pathology
- Agricultural Economics
- Nematology
- Agricultural Statistics
- Plant Physiology

Tentative Dates of Application
- Online Registration Starts : February, 2018
- Last Date of Registration : March, 2018
- Issue Admit Cards : March, 2018
- Entrance Exam Date : April/May, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?