31st August 2013, 12:56 AM
ram gopal singh

How can I apply for non tech group? I have passed 12th with 59.2% marks

i want to know when non tech form coming and my date of birth is 29/3/1996can i apply for non tech group ihave passed 10+2 with 59.2%marks can i appricable for non tech group and i also want the subject related to non tech group.. .. . thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into IAF having secured 2nd Divison in 10+2? When will be the next notification for Flying branch?
  2. Is there any career opportunity for 12th pass out students in Indian Railways? I passed out 12th with 90% marks
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech automobile in Gulzar group of Institute? I am a 12th passed student with 70% marks
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MCI after passing 12th with science group?
  5. List of colleges along with their fee structure and course duration offering painting course in Bikaner?
  6. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can i apply to entrance exam of b.tech in integral university? I have passed 12th with 50%
  8. How can I apply for SBI PO after scoring 58% in 12th
  9. Airforce "y" group forms and eligibility based on 12th percentage -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for IAF Group X Recruitment exam after passing 12th Maths with 65%?
  11. What is the criteria to apply for any company and the basis of their selection?
  12. Which group is best between Mechanical and computer science?
  13. How can I apply for Law entrance? I've passed 12th in NIOS and scored 50% marks
  14. When will the Air force open recruitment of group "Y" be held at Guwahati? I've passed 12th(Science) with 73% marks in PCM
  15. Can I apply for off campus placement after scoring 59% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  16. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  17. What are the M.Tech colleges for 592 rank in PGESET?
  18. How may I make my career in Software industries? Ive passed 10th with 82% marks and 12th with 87% marks
4th November 2022, 06:18 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for non tech group? I have passed 12th with 59.2% marks

Non technical group usually considers that you must have selected science stream in your plus two course so you can go for the medical options which are MBBS, BAMS, bhms all various other courses such as nursing therapy and minimum
you can also go for the BSc courses such as BSc in microbiology ,BSc in veterinary science, BSC in agricultural and many more
if you have selected A commerce stream then but obvious is there is no more options for a technical courses you can go with the chartered account course or many finance related course for the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?