8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Diploma in Dialysis Techniques course in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to apply?

Kindly tell me how many seats are there in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma course in Dialysis Techniques? What is the eligibility criteria? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Fee expenses of this course?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dialysis Techniques in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  4. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Diploma Engineering course? Procedure to apply?
  5. How can I apply for Polytechnic diploma in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When the notification of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Urdu) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  7. How many seats are available to study in 9th standard of Aligarh Muslim University? Date of application?
  8. Eligibility to appear in Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam for Mechanical Diploma student?
  9. How many seats are available to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Job opportunities after doing diploma in Business and Finance from Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA course from Aligarh Muslim University? What is the Annual fee for the course? -- [New]
  13. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  14. Aligarh Muslim University offers PG Diploma in Unani Medicine?
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  16. How many M.A.(Operations Research) seats are available in Aligarh Muslim University? Information about faculty members appointed for this course?
  17. Features and benefits of studying Diploma in Dialysis Techniques course?
  18. How much is the fee for industrial chemistry in AMU?
8th October 2016, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Diploma in Dialysis Techniques course in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to apply?

There are only 8 seats available for Diploma in Dialysis Techniques course in Aligarh Muslim University. To be eligible to apply for admission to this Diploma course in AMU, you should have passed 10th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board. You should be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of admission. Admissions in this course are done through Common Entrance Test (CET).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?