12th December 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for school service exam after completing graduation with 48%

I ve got 48% in graduation,so I apply for school service exam?

30th August 2015, 04:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for school service exam after completing graduation with 48%

No, you can't apply for school service exam after completing graduation with 48% .

Eligibility criteria to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission are as under :-

-Education Qualification:

Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education

or

Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)

or

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)

or

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed

or

B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed from recognized board or university.
3rd September 2015, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for school service exam after completing graduation with 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I ve got 48% in graduation,so I apply for school service exam?
The West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) is conducted for recruiting the teachers of higher secondary school.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years

For online application or other details of SSC exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?