16th September 2013, 08:24 PM
venkatvicky

How can I become an airforce technical officer?

Iamam completed xllstd I have qualify 59%and now studing IIND bsc comptuerscience in mgac govt arts collage in otteri

15th December 2015, 11:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an airforce technical officer?

To be technical officer in the Indian Airforce being a bachelor of science degree student you will have to clear either CDS entrance examination or AFCAT.

CDS stands for Combined Defense Services where as AFCAT stands for Air force Common Admission Test.

For appearing in CDS examination for joining Indian Air force Academy and for AFCAT for joining technical branch you must have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* You must have either completed your bachelor of engineering / technology / science degree course or must be in the final year of same degree course from recognized university.

* Your age for CDS must be with 19 years to 23 years where as for AFCAT it must be within 20 years to 26 years.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement norms.

For further details about CDS examination you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in where as for AFCAT you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?