12th June 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CBI officer after pursuing B.Tech CSE

Sir ,m pursuing b-tech(cse) 3rd yr .i want to become a cbi officer plzz tell me the procesure .

27th July 2013, 10:22 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I become a CBI officer after pursuing B.Tech CSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir ,m pursuing b-tech(cse) 3rd yr .i want to become a cbi officer plzz tell me the procesure .
After completing your B.Tech in Computer Science course you will have to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level Written Exam.You will have to select Crime Bureau of Investigation Officer for Recruitment section as First preference.After getting pass in this exam you will able to become a Crime Bureau Investigation Officer.

You will have to meet the given eligibility conditions to apply for Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam :

Educational qualification :-

~Candidates minimum educational qualification should be Bachelor degree pass out in any discipline from recognized university.

As after completing your bachelor degree course in Computer Science you will be Graduate,thus you can apply for this exam.

Age Limit :-

~Minimum age required to apply for SSC CGL Exam is 18 years.
~Maximum age allowed to apply for SSC CGL Exam is 27 years.

Age Relaxations :-

~For candidates belong's to OBC category - 3 years.
~For Candidates belong's to SC/ST category - 5 years.

Selection process :
  1. Written Exam - Objective Type.
  2. Mains Exam - Objective Type.
  3. Personal Interview.
  4. Document verification and Medical Test.

How to Apply for SSC CGL Exam :
  1. Exam Notification of SSC CGL comes in the month of March Each year.
  2. Exam Notification can be checked by using ssc.nic.in
  3. If there will be notification of Combined Graduate Level,then using the given link you can fill the Online Registration Form.Online Registration form will be available on ssconline.nic.in
  4. Exam Fee which you will have to pay either Online/Offline is "Rs 100 for General and OBC candidates" and "Rs 50 for SC/ST category candidates".
  5. You will have to check the written exam results from sscer.org .
  6. If you will get pass in Written Exam(Preliminary) then you will have to apply for Tier II Exam for next round of selection process.
20th November 2013, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a CBI officer after pursuing B.Tech CSE

Hi Admin,

Thanks for the detailed description of the path , can you please help where can we get the application form for the notification date of jan 2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?