31st March 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Diamond Designer if expecting 85% in 10th Board exam?

Respected Sir ,
I am Living In Maharashtra state at Nagpur District. I Had given 10th exam. I Hope I got 85% in that exam. My serious desire is to make carrier in Diamond Designer. My financial assistant is not reach. Please guide me how to reach my aim.
Please guide me properly.
Thanks
Sincerely Yours
Tejaswini

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  2. Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?
  3. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if expecting 95% in 10th Maharashtra Board exam?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  7. How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?
  8. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  9. Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?
  10. Guidebooks to prepare for 10th BSEB Board exam?
  11. What should I do after passing 10th to become the worlds best fashion designer?
  12. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  13. How to take admission in Thapar University?
  14. Being 13 years old can I appear in Maharashtra state board exam (10th board exam)?
  15. Am i eligible to join NDA after my 10th board exam?
  16. How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I opt for after scoring 80% in 10th?
  18. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
12th May 2015, 11:12 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Diamond Designer if expecting 85% in 10th Board exam?

Its very good that you want to reach for something which is out of the league and want to follow your passion and interest and not other's advise and common trend.

See, for becoming a diamond designer the best course is the
"Diploma in Jewelry Design & Manufacture"

It is a 3 year course and the "Indian Diamond Institute".
It is not a private institute, rather a government authorized institute which is taken care by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.

Since, the competition is not that tough for such courses, you you should not have any difficulty in getting admission in this course.

Also, the basic educational qualification needed for this course is the
- Intermediate with any stream.
- It would be preferred if your percentage in intermediate is above 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?