15th May 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an IAS officer after doing graduation? I have passed 12th with science, Maths

i have passed class 12 with science mathd i want to become a ias officer after graduation is this right choice for me

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become an IAS officer? What type of graduation is required for IAS officer post? I have passed my 12th
  2. How to become an IAS officer after studying in 12th?
  3. Can I become IAS officer having completed B.Sc. in IT? What is required to become IAS Officer?
  4. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science
  5. How to become an IAS officer? How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, qualification requirements etc for becoming an IAS officer? I am in 12th standard(maths stream)
  6. What should I pursue after finishing 12th standard to become an IAS officer
  7. Can I become an IAS/IPS officer after passing commerce but not interested in Maths? What should I choose between IP and Hindi?
  8. How to be an IAS officer? I am a 12th science student
  9. How can I become an IAS officer after completing 12th?
  10. Steps to become an IAS officer after 12th standard?
  11. How should I prepare for CLAT then become an IAS officer after 12th?
  12. What is the eligibility for IAS? I have passed 12th
  13. How can I become an IAS officer after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do after 12th to become an IAS officer? -- [New]
  15. How to become a IAS officer? How should I proceed further after passing 12th to become an IAS officer?
  16. Am I eligible to become a IAS officer? I have passed BSc with Maths hons
  17. Complete details about the IAS course? I have completed my graduation from computer science
  18. How to prepare for IAS Officer's exam? Procedure for the exam for 12th standard Arts stream student?
16th May 2013, 02:11 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer after doing graduation? I have passed 12th with science, Maths

To become an IAS officer, one has to crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year after Graduation Degree.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

The selection is through two stages of written exam followed by Personal Interview.

The eligible candidate applying for IAS, Civil Service Exam is called for a Preliminary Exam also called as CSAT(Civil Service Aptitude Test) and the candidate selected out of it, is called for the Civil Service main Exam and the final selection is conducted through personal Interview out of candidate selected from Civil Service Main Exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th May 2013, 05:01 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I become an IAS officer after doing graduation? I have passed 12th with science, Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed class 12 with science mathd i want to become a ias officer after graduation is this right choice for me
HI!
I am happy to inform you that after passing graduation with any stream you are eligible to join I.A.S officer.

For I.A.S officer you have to qualify the Civil Services exam.

Civil Services exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

Age limit for Civil Services exam is 21-30 year.
For ST/SC candidate age limit is 21-27 year.

Number of attempts of Open Category is 4.
For ST/SC candidate till age of 27 year.

If you want you can take coaching also for preparation of civil services exam.

Fr more detail log on to wwww.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
17th May 2013, 05:23 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How can I become an IAS officer after doing graduation? I have passed 12th with science, Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear friend,

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service

If you are Aspiring to Become an IAS officer then you should have to apply for Civil Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in year for the post of an IPS Officer, IAS Officer etc......

After completed your graduation degree you are eligible for IAS exam and final years of graduation degree students eligible for it...

For applying CSE (Civil Service Exam) you require following Qualification.....

A candidate must have completed their Graduation Study in any Discipline from Recognized Universities are eligible for Indian Administrative Service exam , Final years student who are waiting for their final result can also apply for it , There is no percentage criteria.....

The candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years if general..21-33 years if OBC and 21-35 years if SC/ST...

General candidates have a maximum of 4 attempts..OBC candidates have 7 and there is no limit for SC/ST candidates....

Citizenship of India.....

Selection Process :

IAS exam Pattern:

All the best.....
15th June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir now I m in class 13th n I wish to do IAS,as I have visited many sites for information regarding the same,I have gone through a site(kooladdict) n they r providing choachings so should I do that now b'coz I have to give exams after 3 years,but I want to start preparing from now,so should I take it or not?
14th December 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i have passed b.com / what shoud i do to be ias officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?