15th June 2013, 04:39 PM

How can I become a income tax officer? What is the qualification for this post?

hii my name is jitesh. now am in F.Y.BMS. std. so i want to became an come tax officer. so i want to know how can i prepare for this exam. and what is a qualification for this post. i want to know all about this post. can u plzzzzzzzzz tell me.

30th April 2016, 01:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a income tax officer? What is the qualification for this post?

For recruitment in Income tax department, you have to appear and qualify in CGL examination conducted by SSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from any recognised university. The age limit to appear for examination is 19-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages and it is necessary to qualify in all the stages for final recruitment for the job. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
4th May 2016, 06:52 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: How can I become a income tax officer? What is the qualification for this post?

You can become income tax officer by cracking entrance exam after completion of your bachelor's degree.

Income Tax Officer Eligibility
- You must have bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Your age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- You should be medically fit.

Selection
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview

Entrance Exam Syllabus

Preliminary Exam
- General Intelligence and General Awareness
- Arithmetic

Main Exam
- General Studies
- English
- Arithmetic
- Language
- Communication Skill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?