20th December 2011, 02:35 PM
mahammad rafi m

What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer after completing the post graduation in M.Com?

I want to become a income tax officer ,what i can do ? I completed post graduation in M.com(income tax)?

21st December 2011, 10:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer after completing the post graduation in M.Com?

You must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university to appear for the Income Tax Officer exam. Also your age should be between 18 and 27 years. If you are from the reservation category, then there is an age relaxation of 3 to 5 years. The exam notification will be published in the month of April. The preliminary exam will commence in the month of May or June.
14th April 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer after completing the post graduation in M.Com?

Where can i get examination form for income tax
15th April 2012, 11:55 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Hi ,

As you have for the information regarding the income tax officer eligibility the eligibility needed are:

Eligibility:
The candidate must have a age limit of 18-25 yers.
There are certain upper age limit restrictions for SC/ST/VH and Ph candidates.
The candidates must have a degree from a recognized university.

There are certain physical standards that the candidate must also pass to become a income tax officer.

Physical standards:

For Inspector of Central Excise/Preventive Officer (Male):

Height 157.5 cms

Chest 81 cms (fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cms)

Walking - 1600 metres in 15 minutes
Cycling - 8 Km in 30 minutes

For Inspector of Central Excise/Preventive Officer (Lady):

Height 152 cms

Weight 48 Kg

Walking - 1 km in 20 minutes
Cycling - 3 km in 2

Thank you.
16th August 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I complete m com now how to become a income tax officer what is next process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?