12th June 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?

Hey..
I am a bsc.it student... I am intrestd
in becoming an income tax officer...
But doin i.t can i giv ma entrance exams
for an income tax officer

15th September 2014, 09:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?

Yes any Graduate can apply for Income Tax Officer exam, which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. There is Combined Graduate Level Exam which is conducted by SSC and it recruits candidates for many posts and income tax officer is one of them.

The age limit for this exam is 18 to 27 years for general category candidates. There is age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC, PWD and physically handicapped candidates.

The selection is based on merit and you need to score good marks in the following stages of the exam.

1. Tier I Exam

2. Tier II Exam

3. Skill Test or Interview

For more information visit http://ssc.nic.in
11th December 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?

I am a B.sc student and I am interested in income tax officer
I want to know what are tier 1 and tier2 exams
22nd April 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th standard in non medical stream and l am interested in income tax officer. I want to know that what is the procedure for entrance exam.
24th April 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass out student form science by math sub. I want to become an incom tax officer. What can I do for it .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?