3rd April 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Indian Army Officer if completed 10th being a 16 years old female candidate?

Respected Sir ,
I am a girl student and completed 10th.
I want to know how to become an Indian Army Officer?
I am 16 years old now.
With Regards-
Dayaneshwari.

1st May 2015, 12:04 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Indian Army Officer if completed 10th being a 16 years old female candidate?

As you are a female so you cannot join Indian Army as an officer after your 10th or 12th .But you will have the option of same after your graduation but for that also you will have to compete CDS examination .

CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and the same examination is held by Union Public Service Commission twice every year and are called as CDS I & CDS II .For appearing in this examination you must have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India .

* Your age must be within 19 years to 24 years ( For your desiring wing ).

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the requirement of service .

* You must have done your graduation with any discipline from a recognized university .

The examination is held in two phases which are as Written examination and Service selection board Interview respectively .

So you must complete your graduation of any stream of choice and prepare for the CDS examination too for fulfilling your desire .

For more information about the same log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in .
23rd May 2015, 11:19 PM

Default Re: How can I become an Indian Army Officer if completed 10th being a 16 years old female candidate?

I am mayank negi i have to ask ques that after 10 class commerce+physical is good an after completing inter the b.com is good or not tell me fast which exam is good nda or cda for an army officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?