22nd February 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA after passing 12th?

i am studing in class 12th. can i join nda after 12th can girls join nda

5th March 2013, 02:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination . NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a yearI . NDA has three wing - Army wings, Navy wings, Air force Wings.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard are applicable for NDA Exam Without having Mathematics and Physics subject student are eligible for NDA exam but you can apply only Indian Army post .NDA exam not require any percentage marks of the candidate.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Sc/ST candidate . Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

You are from female candidate so you are not applicable for NDA exam .But if you are really interested on defence sector then you have first complete your graduation degree then you can apply for CDS ,UES exam.Because in this exams , female candidate are applicable.

6th March 2013, 02:29 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I join NDA after passing 12th?

Quote:

hi friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy
this exam is conducted by UPSC twice in Year in Month of June and December called NDA-II and NDA-I......

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:
Indian Army , Indian Navy , Indian Air Force....

yes, you can applying for National Defense Academy exam after passing 12th class....

you have passed your 12th standard in commerce and arts stream you can apply only for INDIAN ARMY post....

you have passed your 12th science with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths you can apply for INDIAN AIR FORCE AND NAVY....

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years....

Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it....

A Candidate have nationality of INDIA.....

Exam Pattern:
** Prelim Exam , ** Main Exam , ** Physical Test & Personal Interview......

Physical Requirement:

All the best......
12th May 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

My name is kundan hajong I am male..BIRTH DATE - 03 -03-1994 from (Tura Meghalaya) my qualification is 12 (38% ) pass in Arts ad nhow can i join this NDA Exam...
13th May 2013, 07:54 PM
skushagra45

Smile Re: Can I join NDA after passing 12th?

Quote:
yes you can join and for study material you can take help from arihant-nda and r.d. sharma.
all the best..
17th May 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i have eyesight .am i eligeble or not
30th June 2013, 10:15 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

♦♦ Entrance Exam after 12th for NDA :

The NDA exam is carried out by the UPSC every year. This exam will be held two times in a year. The candidates who get qualified in the written exam will be called in for an SSB multiple rounds of interviews. The candidates will also have to go through a psychology test and Group task which will also be carried out by the SSB.

The candidates who have opted for the Air force will also have to undergo a Pilot Aptitude Battery Test. Furthermore the candidates will go through physical fitness test. The candidates are strictly selected on the basis of the merit list.

♦♦ Eligibility for NDA Entrance Exams :

As to be eligible for the NDA army wing a candidate needs to have passed 12th class in any subject stream. For the NDA Aair force wing and the Navy, each of the candidates needs to have passed 12th class in science subject with PCM subject under the state board or its equivalent. The age of the candidate must be in between 16 ˝ to 19 years. Candidates must also meet the physical fitness standards as laid out by the NDA.

♦♦ Apply for the NDA after 12th :

The application form for the NDA entrance exam is available in designated post office. Candidates can purchase this application form and fill in necessary information as required. The UPSC have constructed a computer scanable application form which the students need to fill. Along with the application form there will be an information brochure and an acknowledgement card and an envelope for returning the application form. Correctly filled up application must arrive at The Secretary, UPSC.

♦♦ Preparing for the NDA Exam :

NDA exam will require sheer hard work and focus from the candidate’s part as to clear various exams. The written exam contains 2 papers. The question will be asked in the objective type format. Candidates will have to mark the correct option from the 4 given answers. The subjects involved in the exam are Math’s, English and General Aptitude. The general aptitude part is further divided in to Physics, chemistry, general science, History of India, the freedom movements, Indian geography and latest events etc.

Candidates will have to work on their basic till 12th standard. It would be effective to practice with previous years question papers. May reference books and guides are also available for students for preparing for the NDA exam.

> Hope this helps !
2nd September 2013, 09:03 PM
EFDRTG

NDA stands for National Defence Acadmy.
Yes ofcourse you can join NDA after 12th. Check eligibility criteria below

NDA Eligibility Criteria:

The examination of the NDA (National defence academy) is conducted by union public service commission-upsc twice in a year to recruits the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy. The eligible candidates apply through online and offline application mode. The eligibility details of the UPSC NDA exam details given below…

1. Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Age: Only the Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January,1995 and not later than 1st July ,1997 are eligible.

Sex: only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

3. Educational Qualifications:

(i)For Army wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: A candidate must have passed 10+2 educational level with physics and mathematics subjects. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent can also apply.

4. Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit and medically according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.

Note: A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply
3rd September 2013, 06:04 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year to recruit the candidates in NAVY,ARMY and AIRFORCE wings of National Defence Academy
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for NAVY,AIRFORCE WINGS is 12th pass in 10+2 pattern with physics and mathematics subjects & for ARMY WING is 12th pass from recognised institution
## Age limit to apply for NDA examination is 16.5-19 years and the candidate must be physically & medically fit as per Defence regulations
## Girls are not eligible to apply for NDA exam and unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
29th January 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a female candidate, appearing 12 from arts...Why I am not eligible for NDA exam, cause I am a girl? There is equality (right to equal opportunity) claimed to every one of us???
29th January 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a female candidate, appearing 12 from arts...Why I am not eligible for NDA exam, cause I am a girl? There is equality (right to equal opportunity) claimed to every one of us???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?