16th August 2013, 12:14 AM
Aagyaat

How can I become a Physicist/Astrophysicist? I have done graduation with 48%

Sir my graduation percentage is 48% PCM. I do not lost my hope. I want become an physicist /astrophysicist. I want msc astrophysics /physics. Guide me please. Thank u

15th June 2016, 09:06 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Physicist/Astrophysicist? I have done graduation with 48%

Astrophysicists are scientists that study the physical components of celestial objects. They study the physics of the universe as well as the interaction between the various objects which occupy it.

Eligibility criteria for Astrophysicists :-

- The candidate should possess B.Sc. degree in Astronomy, Astrophysics or Physics in order to qualify for entry-level job in Astrophysics.

- The candidate holding M.Sc. degree in Astrophysics can work for research assistant and consulting positions and Ph.D. degree holder in Astrophysics can work for a college or university as a teacher or a researcher.
5th March 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Physicist/Astrophysicist? I have done graduation with 48%

I have done B.Sc in physics with 67% but I cleared final year in second attempt ,now can I go for M.Sc physics/astrophysics and P.hd for same in order to join ISRO as a physicist/astrophysicist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?