14th July 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a SI directly without any degree?

sir.. i have completed 2 years of engineering.due to sum bad situation i couldnt complete the degree.how can i become a SI directly without any degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can we go for MS degree directly after MBBS? Do we have to complete our MD degree first and then go for MS degree?
  2. Are degree students directly eligible for CA IPCC?
  3. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  4. Can I do degree directly after completing PUC?
  5. How much percentage is needed in graduation to do CA?
  6. Degree course in film making and editing directly after 12th? or Graduation required?
  7. Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC? Information about CA for degree students?
  8. Can I directly enter for IPCC after doing degree in BBM with 59%
  9. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  10. Can a person directly appearing for B.A 3rd year exam in EIILM?
  11. Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC irrespective of CA-CPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to get admission in PHD Child Psychology directly without PG degree? -- [New]
  13. When open bharti be held in Rajasthan?
  14. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  15. Can I do diploma directly without doing degree? Am I eligible for diploma?
  16. Can I become a lecturer in a college after scoring 60% in Masters in Philosophy? How useful is the M.Phil degree? Is it ok to directly do Ph.D?
  17. After completing B.Com what is the percentage required to do IPCC?
  18. Can I directly do IPCC with entrance(CPT) after completing degree with 57%?
9th July 2014, 01:01 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become a SI directly without any degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir.. i have completed 2 years of engineering.due to sum bad situation i couldnt complete the degree.how can i become a SI directly without any degree?
No you can't. Without completing the graduation course you are not eligible for SI post. Graduation or equivalent qualification is mandatory to be eligible for SI post. So, I suggest you to complete bachelor degree course to be eligible for SI post.

SI ie:- (Sub Inspector).

To become SI then the applicant needs to appear in entrance examination which is conducted state police department.

SI Post Eligibility Criteria:-

~The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline or a final year student of any graduate course.

~The age criteria will be differ from state to state. However, the applicant age should be stayed between 21 years to 25 years.

~Applicants who belong to SC /ST Category will be relaxed in age up to 5 years and Those who belong to OBC Category will be relaxed up to 3 years.

~Applicants should be physically as well as medically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?