2nd September 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma directly without doing degree? Am I eligible for diploma?

I am sanjay and i have complete my iti with 69.5%with electrician trade.I had also complete my 12 with com.stream.Can i do diploma directly without doing degree?Is am i eligible for diploma ? Is it good for me ? i am just 20 yr old . . SUGGEST ME. . .THANK U . .W

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. What should I do next? Continue with diploma course or do a degree course? -- [New]
  4. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  5. Can I do engineering course with 2/3 years diploma course? Which is better between B.E and B.Tech? Can I join degree course after diploma?
  6. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for B.A directly after completion of diploma 3 years course and 2 years PG diploma from Pune University?
  8. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  9. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I go for 12th with non medical or diploma directly after 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Diploma holder is eligible for Company Secretary course?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course?
  15. Eligibility criteria Ph.D after completing diploma in mechanical and PG diploma in management?
  16. Which grade shall be considered for admission to degree course?
  17. Should my daughter go for 12th with non medical if she wan'ts to do B.Arch? Is it possible to do diploma directly after 10th? List of colleges in and around Punjab which are good for diploma as well as degree?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for degree course after completion of diploma course?
30th April 2012, 08:39 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do diploma directly without doing degree? Am I eligible for diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sanjay and i have complete my iti with 69.5%with electrician trade.I had also complete my 12 with com.stream.Can i do diploma directly without doing degree?Is am i eligible for diploma ? Is it good for me ? i am just 20 yr old . . SUGGEST ME. . .THANK U . .W
You haven't mentioned which Diploma course you want to apply for. Without this vital information it is not possible to say whether you are eligible for the diploma course or not, mere on assumption.

There are so many courses offered in Diploma by various institutions and colleges across India.

However, most of the Diploma courses of 6 months to 1 year ask for a minimum eligibility of 12 pass.

If you would have mentioned the desire course details, i would have provided full details. But, without the details it is not possible to give information on mere personal assumption.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?