14th October 2012, 12:54 AM
asukhsni

How can I change my optional subject from Maths to Physical Education after filling CBSE board form

how can i change my optional subject from maths to physical education after filling d cbse board form

4th January 2013, 07:12 PM
pushp ranjan

Default Re: How can I change my optional subject from Maths to Physical Education after filling CBSE board form

HEllo !!

since you have filled your CBSE exam form.
so,now it will be so difficult task for you to change it from Maths to Physical Education.
because the forms are duly checked and are forwarded to CBSE office,Delhi.

so,immidiately aproach to your school pricipal with an application letter with sub:- about to change subject which was written by mistake.
hope your school principal can do something.
6th January 2013, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my optional subject from Maths to Physical Education after filling CBSE board form

Is it possible to change d subject maths to pe in 12 if yes then plz tell me the procedure
22nd March 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i give improovment exam for maths after failed in maths but passing 12 class bcoz of aditional subject
2nd April 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How to change subject from commerce to bio in XI class?
6th May 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me is there any grace marks are given in maths paper2013
7th May 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

If we give six exam in cbse board then we have marks from best 5 subjects or any 5 subjects
28th May 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I took commerce side and maths as additional subject but i got fail in maths.now i have to give maths re-exam?
2nd January 2014, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

IF I DONT GO TO GIVE MY MATHS PAPER IN CBEE 2014 EXAM AND I HAVE MATHS AS 6th OPTIONAL ...IS THERE ANY PROBLEM ..?????
29th April 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I am taking comp.sc as an optional subject in class 11. Will i be able change my optional subject to physical edu. in class 12?
9th May 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I allready submitted my application regarding change of my subject maths to physical education. My question is that what is the status and from where I know the status.
5th August 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i m rohit kumar singh can i change my optional subject from maths to hindi after passing 11th plz sir/mam ....help me its urgent
22nd August 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How can i change my optional subject from maths to physical education after passed 11th class from cbse board
22nd August 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the time frame (Dead line) before a student of 12th Standard can change his optional subject. My daughter studying 12th standard in CBSE (Kendriya Vidyalaya) with English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology would like to drop Biology and opt for Physical Education. What is the last date by which this request is to be made and by what date the change is to be done.
2nd March 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to give exam of an additional subject I.e maths I have taken and physical edu . I have taken as main one
20th June 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the class X and in class xi I want to take the optional subject science maths. kindly send the request letter sample in this regards.
22nd August 2015, 12:36 PM
prithviraj singh chouhan

Sir,

How can i change my optional subject from maths to physical education after filling D cbse board form

For your kind information, sir i am sport person in karate completed black belt in 2013 and have one 52 medals totally in inter school,state,national and inter national level.

Sir I am unable to cope with maths subject so i am kindly requesting to change my subject from maths ti physical eduction.

Sir you kindly request to you to do needful please.

Regard

Prithiviraj Singh Chouhan
Maharshi Vidhya Mandir, Ratanpur Bhopal (M.P.)
Mob- 9165270597
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?