9th February 2016, 02:48 AM

How can I clear my 12th board exam of CBSE?

I have failed in physics and mathematics in wbchse of 12th standard in 2013. I want to clear my 12th board from CBSE how is it possible please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  2. What is the difference between state board and CBSE board? If I pass state boad and then prepare for IIT JEE will I be at loss? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which exam to answer to study in abroad after scoring 78% in PCM in CBSE board? Is the percentage enough to be eligible?
  4. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  5. Is it beneficial to get admission in 12th from other Board if disqualified in 11th PCM CBSE?
  6. Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board?
  7. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  8. Can I write 12th board exam being in 3rd year of B.Tech in ETC?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  10. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  11. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  12. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  13. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  14. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  15. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  16. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  17. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  18. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
9th February 2016, 05:15 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I clear my 12th board exam of CBSE?

Please follow the below time table to clear you board exams of std 12th

1. study according to your syllabus having a standard books.
2. Stay all the subjects very deeply.
3. don't neglect any of your subject because it can cause harm to you.
4. Self study is must to revise the topics
4. revice all the subjects on the basis of weeks.
5. take a break every 1 hour during study time to make your mind fresh.
5. and the last regular study with past year ICSE papers

Some of the work you should not do before your 12th exams are as below:

1- Do not waste your time on watching movies or cricket.
2-Do not play any games which can harm you physically.
3- Do not eat market food as your health is also very important dusring board exams.
4- Do not forgot to revise your syllabus on daily basis.
9th February 2016, 10:36 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

WBCHSE stand for West Bengal Combined Higher Secondary Examination.
It is conducted by West Bengal Education department for Higher Secondary Certificate.
Since, student are not allowed to change their board in 11th or 12th, so, they need to appear for 12th board examination from the same board in which they have studied 12th.
As you have failed to secure pass marks in Mathematics and Physics in 12th boards examination of West Bengal and now you want to appear from CBSE then in this case you need to take admission in 11th standard in any CBSE affiliated school to appear for CBSE 12th board examination.
So, it will be better for you to prepare well for the weaker subjects and appear for 12th boards examination from West Bengal Board in next year instead of going for admission in CBSE board which will save your one precious year.
In 12th standard, you must have studied something and now study the subjects to get more knowledge with more focus and concentration to get more than passing marks.
9th February 2016, 11:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9641438540 View Post
I have failed in physics and mathematics in wbchse of 12th standard in 2013. I want to clear my 12th board from CBSE how is it possible please guide me.
You can easily good and decent marks in 10+2 of CBSE Board.

Physics and Mathematics subject needs some special attention from the student side to secure 90+ marks in the exam.

Just follow these tips to secure marks in 90s in these subjects.
  • Solve out at least previous 10 years paper of both subjects.
  • Study from NCERT Books and build up your own concepts simultaneously writing it down on separate notes. Such notes would be highly useful in brushing up your concepts during exam time.
  • Refer good reference books (if required) for preparation.
  • Take the help of teachers, friends wherever you face problem.
  • Proper Time management is must to give regular time to subjects.
  • Focus more on your weak points instead of starting a new topic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?