24th September 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my B.Sc from 3rd year if left two year back?

I have completed 2nd year B.Sc from KUK university (Haryana) and after that I got job and I left studies in between for 2 years but now I want to complete it. Do I have to continue my study from final year? Please advice me.

24th September 2016, 10:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my B.Sc from 3rd year if left two year back?

Yes, you are eligible to study 3rd year B.Sc. course even if you have left it two years back after completion of your 2nd year B.Sc. course. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration, the minimum duration of B.Sc. course is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. That means, the candidates who has secured admission in B.Sc. course can complete the course within 6 years of maximum period after that admission will be cancelled. Since, the maximum duration of B.Sc. course after you taken admission has not completed, you can continue B.Sc. 3rd year course.
25th January 2017, 08:48 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Sure, you can continue your graduation in B.Sc. even you have two years gap. Completion of degree course is very important. Candidate posses degree is left with lot of career options and future development in that field.

One having B.Sc. degree have plenty of opportunities, they can work in PSU's , MNc's, can apply for government jobs and they can also proceed to higher studies as post graduate candidate is mostly preferred over graduate.

For more correct guidance contact to teachers of institute you are studying. Their opinion will help you alot in clearing your doubts.But make sure you complete your graduation as early as possible.
19th July 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I had failed once in B.com 3rd year from CCS university and for the second time i could not get the paper, can i repeat B.com 3rd year
19th January 2022, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2nd year degree in 2017 and got married. Now I want to continue my final year.plz is it possible now to continue??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?