7th January 2013, 04:46 PM
azharruck

How can I do engineering in Aircraft Maintainance engineering?

How can do engg in Aircraft maintance engg ? I have completed my approved course in the same ?
Plz reply on my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  2. Career oriented courses after aeronautical engineering
  3. Is it possible for diploma EC students to take admission in Aircraft maintenance engineering?
  4. Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India? -- [New]
  5. Required Educational Qualification and Eligibility criteria for IAS Exam?
  6. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  8. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Different courses available in the field of Aviation?
  10. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  12. Best options for Higher studies after 12th with Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I continue with job after completing my diploma in EC?
  14. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a UG course or a Diploma course?
  15. In which cities Aeronautical Diploma colleges are there?
  16. Difference between Aircraft engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  18. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration
21st September 2016, 11:19 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do engineering in Aircraft Maintainance engineering?

Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) is a technical training course of three years duration. AME will help one to acquire an aircraft maintenance engineer license (issued by the DGCA).

Eligibility criteria required to do engineering in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering:-

- The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.

- Diploma holders with minimum 50% aggregate marks are also eligible to pursue it.

Admission process followed by different institutes are different. Admission to the course is offered by some institutes on merit based and some other give direct admission. In case of merit admission, marks scored by a student in 10+2 board exam and entrance test are taken into consideration. Many institutes also have a selection interview. Usually, Diploma holders are given direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?