20th September 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do BTC course for Ex-Army Officer who has completed B.A. about 20 years ago?

I am an Ex-Army Officer and completed BA in one sitting from Osmania University, Hyderabad about 20 years ago. Now I want to do BTC course. Can I eligible for BTC course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Clarification about eligibility for BTC course?
  2. Eligibility to apply in IBPS IT Officer Scale-II recruitment for a 31 years old female who has completed MCA 8 years ago?
  3. Age limit for BTC training for Ex-Army personal?
  4. Indian Army's officer's post after B.Com with 66% marks, age 23? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for BTC if I have completed my graduation with one backlog?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  7. Eligibility criteria of PC(SL) Entry of Indian Army for a Soldier who completed 15 years of service? How to apply for it?
  8. How can I become an Indian Army Officer if completed 10th being a 16 years old female candidate?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th about 10 years ago?
  10. Which is best to study between B.Ed and BTC for B.Com graduate?
  11. B.Com graduate can apply for BTC course? How many new vacancies are there in BTC? When application comes out?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for BTC after scoring 58% marks in Graduation? Which is better between BTC and B.Ed? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?
  14. Eligibility to appear in JELET for a candidate who has completed Engineering Diploma course around 5 years ago?
  15. Eligibility for BTC UP after completing B.Tech?
  16. Can I do Company Secretary course at the age of 30 years after completing M.Com 3 years ago?
  17. What is the procedure to do BTC diploma from a BTC college in Lucknow?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Sc around 15 years ago?
21st September 2016, 07:56 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do BTC course for Ex-Army Officer who has completed B.A. about 20 years ago?

If you satisfy the required age criteria for admission to BTC course then ofcourse you can apply.

BTC stands for Basic Training Certificate. It is a two year diploma course which makes the candidate eligible to get appointment as primary teachers in government schools .

Eligibility criteria to do the BTC exam :-

-The candidate should have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.

-The candidate should have passed a graduation degree along with 2 year BTC Diploma/ Cleared CTET or UPTET from any recognized institute or university.

-The candidate possessing B.Ed. degree is also eligible to apply for the BTC.

-The candidate age limit should be from 21 years to 40 years as on 1st July of the year of admission. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to the OBC and SC/ST category .

Selection for the course is made based on the candidate's performance in the written test and interview.
21st September 2016, 10:48 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to do BTC course for Ex-Army Officer who has completed B.A. about 20 years ago?

No. You are not eligible for BTC course as per age criteria. There is no special age relaxation for Ex-Army in BTC. BTC is the Basic Training Certificate 2 year diploma course provides eligibility certificate for appointment as government school primary teacher.

BTC Course Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.
- Your age should be 21 to 30 years.

Top BTC Colleges In UP
- Impact College of Science & Technology , Rampur
- Murlidhar Ramnarayan Education , Lucknow
- Anjali Institute of Management & Science , Agra
- SP College of Education , Bijnor
- Rama Devi Kanya Mahavidyalaya , Noida
- K.M. College of Education , Kanpur
- District Institute of Education & Training , Gorakhpur

UP BTC Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts : 23/06/2016
- Last Date of Registration : 11/07/2016
- BTC Admission Counseling Commence : 9th August to 18th August , 2016
- BTC Session Starts From : September , 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?