26th May 2017, 05:36 PM
PATILMM

How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com? Eligibility criteria for the same?

I have completed my Commerce Graduation from open university. Now i want to do LLB from distance education OR regular course. Please, tell me that Am i eligible for LLB?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do LLB correspondence course after B.E PROD and Engineering with first class?
  2. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com? Eligibility criteria for the same? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Com course? Am I eligible to do after completion of 2nd PUC in correspondence mode?
  5. Procedure to do law along with B.Com?
  6. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  7. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  9. How to study in BSc electronics after finishing 12th with 71% marks?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  11. How can I do LLB while doing PG in Masters in International Business and MBA in correspondence?
  12. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  13. Can I do LLB course if I am 28 years old with HSSC passed?
  14. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB?
  15. Is LLB through correspondence mode well recognized for applying in government jobs?
  16. Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?
  17. How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
26th May 2017, 09:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com? Eligibility criteria for the same?

As you have completed your Bachelor of Commerce degree from a recognised University now you are eligible to pursue LLB by spending your more 3 years to pursue this course and to pursue this from a correspondence University you have to apply in the given below universities:

IGNOU University

Manipal University

Sikkim University

Kerala University

SRM University
27th May 2017, 12:13 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com? Eligibility criteria for the same?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course. LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year duration.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. There is no age limit to get admission.The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with universities.

So, kindly visit the university official website to get details for admission procedure.
27th May 2017, 07:42 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

LLB is law course. This course can do either after 10+2 by spending 5 years or after by the graduation degree by spending three years.

Since you have completed your graduation degree as B.Com so you are eligilbe for three years LLB Course.

You are wanting to do this course through correspondence so for this you have to apply in the universities like Ignou, Anamalai, Manipal etc where you can pursue this course as distance learning
27th May 2017, 02:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidate have scored minimum 50% ( varies with universities ).

No age limit to get admission in course.

So, you can apply for admission in LLB course but have to fulfill all selection criteria ( merit score or qualify in entrance test ) for admission.
6th July 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Am 35 years old i have completed my Bcom in distance education passed 2011 in Hyderabad university, 2 years b4 college affiliation cancelled, my graduation certificate authentic, am I eligible to study LLB in reputed distance education.
13th January 2019, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

What is a benefit if I completing my law after completing b.com corporate secretary and what type of job I got
19th June 2020, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

After ssc I completed. Bcom from kakatiya university , can I do llb in distance
3rd February 2022, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.com after i continue law course in correspondence ways. .... Its possible then which is college best for correspondence course in Tamil Nadu .Then which courses very easy for distance law study..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?