6th March 2013, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

How can I do MBA training from BHEL?

sir
i want to know can i do mba training from bhel..pelase tell me how to do it

16th July 2013, 03:32 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: How can I do MBA training from BHEL?

Dear,

Yes dear definitely you may get training in BHEL - Bharat Heavt Electrical Limited and to get training in BHEL on the basis of your MBA you need to have following qualifications related for MBA in HR/Finance etc.

You should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 60% marks and degree must be completed in full time mode.

You should have a complete 2 years master's degree in any one of the - Human Resource Management / Industrial Management & Personnel Management / Social Work or Business Administration from a recognized university with at least 55% marks as aggregate from a recognized university

And before that you need to qualify the entrance test of the BHEL which is conducted by BHEL and if you once qualify the entrance test then you would be appointed for training in BHEL with complete payout as per the guidelines of BHEL Organization

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?