15th August 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I do MBA without CAT?

Sir myself doing b.com final year.but I am much worried about my future study and m totally confused. So plz let me know wheather I can get one of the good college for mba in banglore or in india

13th March 2014, 06:40 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do MBA without CAT?

For all aspirants, it is mandatory to appear for an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted in the course. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. For B.Ed, along with being a graduate, minimum experience in teaching is also required. The course duration depends from university to college and varies in between 12 months to 16 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?