26th December 2011, 11:56 AM
RichaAgarwal4

Which are the Government colleges and exams like AIEEE and IIT? Scholarship exam pattern of it?

SIR i m apearing in 12th i want to get the info about govt. colleges and the exams like AIEEE N IIT. and also about your scholarship exm patern.

4th September 2012, 02:28 PM
surajm093

Default Re: Which are the Government colleges and exams like AIEEE and IIT? Scholarship exam pattern of it?

After your 12th board exam you can appear for IIT-JEE for admission in IIT's. Its form will be out in December. You can also apply for AIEEE for admission in NIT's and other government colleges. Apart from that you can give your state engineering entrance exams like UPSEEE in Uttar Pradesh. The best exams with scholarships are ISRO and SCRA where you have dont have to pay any fees, also you get additional scholarship.
7th November 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the Government colleges and exams like AIEEE and IIT? Scholarship exam pattern of it?

I am sitting exam of first year of MCA in Jaipur national university. But I have not got my enrollment number. What to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?