28th April 2011, 01:39 PM
ram02

How can I face the interview in NIFT for the PG course?

how can face interview in nift for p.g course
what can ask question interviewer
help

6th August 2011, 05:53 PM
ssredhu
Member+

Default Re: How can I face the interview in NIFT for the PG course?

Find out what form the interview will take – if you know how many people will be interviewing you, and whether it will be formal or not, you will know what to expect.

Read the prospectus – have an idea about the course and university to show you're committed to studying there.

Look over your UCAS form – it’s often the basis for interview questions so make sure you can talk about the things you’ve said on it in detail.

Read over your A-Level subject notes – you may be asked why you took a particular A-Level or what parts of your A-Levels you enjoy.

Read a quality newspaper or magazine related to your subject – interviewers may ask for your opinions on current affairs or developments in your field.

Have a mock interview – get a teacher you’re not familiar with to prepare a formal interview to give you an idea of what it will be like.

Speak to students who’ve already had an interview – ask them what to expect or if they have any tips.

Think of points you may want to make in the interview – prepare specific things you want to say or subjects you want to discuss if you get the chance.

Prepare answers for common questions – for example, why do you want to study this course or at this university?

Think of some questions to ask in return – how is the course assessed? What teaching methods are used? Although make sure they’re not already answered in the prospectus.

Plan your journey – take into account rush hour traffic and finding the room/building so you arrive in plenty of time.
28th March 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the NIFT interview? what type of questions will be asked in the interview?
26th April 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

how will they selct the students after interveiw?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?