21st May 2015, 12:48 PM
Neeraj kumar Goswami

How can I fill up the form for TT? Which type of qualification is required for Railway jobs?

Sir i am 12th pass but im interested in Railway jobs so sir please help me ,how can fill the form of tt and which type of qualification required for this post

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding various Railway Jobs in terms of required qualification for these jobs and the procedure to apply for these jobs?
  2. How to get railway jobs after finishing BCA? What is the qualification to get Railway Jobs?
  3. What is the required qualification for railway job?
  4. What is the qualification required to fill the form of Loco PiloT?
  5. What is the qualification required for railway jobs for ladies?
  6. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam?
  7. How can I get jobs in Railway after completing diploma? What type of jobs are suitable for me in Railway?
  8. How to get banking jobs as application support/maintenance engineers? What is the minimum qualification required?
  9. When will railway TTA job forms be issued? What is the qualification required?
  10. What are the jobs available for ex servicemen in Railway?
  11. What type of course should I do to get a job in central railway? What is the percentage required in SYJC
  12. What kind of Jobs I can get in Railway being a candidate of MBA in Finance?
  13. Can I fill the forms for government jobs? I have done BSc in Physics
  14. Can a B.Tech CSE student apply for Railway Jobs? What type of jobs are offered to us?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  16. Date of sale of the ISRO entrance exam forms? Minimum qualifications required to fill the form?
  17. Qualification and percentage required for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for Railway job for Women?
21st May 2015, 04:06 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fill up the form for TT? Which type of qualification is required for Railway jobs?

Railway entrance examinations are held for the selection of technical and non – technical cadres in railway. The UPSC as well as the Central Government conducts the examinations for the recruitment of the candidates for various posts.

Railway selection procedure is divided into two sections first is written test and second one is interview.

Railway written examination consist four parts:

General Awareness

Arithmetic Ability

Technical Ability

Test of Reasoning

For technical post,

The minimum qualification is Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university with suitable typing speed in Hindi/English as per the requirement of the post.

The minimum age required to get railway job is 18 year and maximum is of 30 years.

Relaxation in age is given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms set by the government.

For non-technical post,

The candidate should have passed 10th or 12th as per the post requirement.

The candidate age should be in between 18 to 30 years of age.

Age Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms set by the government.

The eligibility criteria for TTE are following:-

-The candidate should have passed 10th class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized central/state board.

-The candidate who have passed 12th or hole a diploma degree can also apply for the post.

-The candidate age should be 18 years to 25 years.Relaxation in upper age limit is provided for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

The candidate who wishes to join Railway Department as a TTE has to appear for the entrance exam of RRB which will be conducted by UPSC.
21st May 2015, 06:45 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I fill up the form for TT? Which type of qualification is required for Railway jobs?

if you are interested for the TT post, then you should know the details about it. Its educational as well as age criterias should be clar in every aspect. So let us discuss all these one by one-

Age criteria-
18 to 30 years for general.
3 years age relaxation for OBC's and
5 year to the SC's/ST's

Educational qualification-
You need to be high school pass with minimum 50% marks. Since you have already completed intermediate so you are definitely eligible.

Now, there are different railway recruitment Boards known commonly as RRB's. they conduct different exams for the different posts in railways of which TT post is one of those. The exam eligibility is what i have explained above.

So, you need to make sure that whenever there is any notification from any RRB's you have eye on that so that you can give the exam clearing which you will be eligible for the post of TT.

the main advantage in railways is that there is no interview. You clear the exam and take the job.
21st May 2015, 08:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeraj kumar Goswami View Post
Sir i am 12th pass but im interested in Railway jobs so sir please help me ,how can fill the form of tt and which type of qualification required for this post

Yeah, you can apply for railways job right after completing +2 and the entrance exam which you can apply for the post of Ticket Collector.

Eligibility Needed for Ticket Collector:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 18-25 years for general category candidates.

# Age relaxation is provided for reserved categories like SC/ST and OBC candidates as they get 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.

# Educational qualification needed is completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with at least 50% aggregate.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the post of ticket collector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?